Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few Suggestions

Paagrio

I am not gonna go deeply into the introduction phase (nobody even cares) Let's say I am just average Joe that likes this game and wants to see it improved.

As I said, not a single game is perfect nor is Warframe therefore let me give you few suggestions that I think should be changed very soon

Orokin Reactor/Crystals and Forma.

These should be more often on Alerts or at least drop not disappearing BP, it would take a lot of materials to craft ofcourse. Or, it could take boss drop only materials to craft em. I am doing void runs, and I got lucky only once to get forma.

Before bringing up that you can support DE and just donate, well I can't donate for personal reasons, and probably there a lot of people that can't too, and don't be a ridiculous douchebag that says : "Well I donate be thankful that you play this for free". No you are not right, if this game wasn't free to play it wouldn't be as successful as it is now.

I don't understand the leveling system, yeah cool you lvl up to unlock xp locked warframes/weapons, but then when you find your "perfect" weapon, and warframe and max them out, you don't get mastery rank anymore. What's the point? You should be rewarded with free warframe/weapon slot each time you lvl up.

Once again don't bring your free 50 platinum, I bought warframe slots with them, it won't be enough because I want to try all the warframes and all the weapons.

As for supporters they could get banners, emblems, and skins that DO NOT add epic stats to certain skill/weapon/frame.

My perfect example would be look at League of Legends, you can donate its optional, for skins/champions but you can also buy them with in-game currency except for skins. League was unknown game but look at it now being one of the biggest E-Sports game, I am not saying that warframe will blow-up as much as League of Legends did, but it's still good game, that I would like to be improved.

Once again going back to Forma and Orokins.

Yes your warframe can go  long way with your given 30 mod capacity but will your space ninja be successful? No, you either dealing low dmg, being meatshield without dmg, or just being completely non-factor and squishy, slow as hell

Orokin crystals/reactors/forma are there to make your space ninja successful, yes this game is not pay to win, there is nothing to win, but if orokins and forma will stay as it will it will be pay to be successful.

So to summarize:  Right now Warframe is pay-to-win, and it shouldn't be pay-to-win.  Formas & Orokin Potatoes should be in-game craftable or droppable items only, and the only purchasable items would be vanity items.

Does that about cover it?

Personally, I would agree that a credit card will get you alot farther alot faster than grinding will.  Money can reduce the time spent to grind for items.  Whether or not that's right is a talking point for the ages.

I would, however, agree that there is little point to having us pay for slots, beyond another means to gain revenue.

Edited by JerichoFayne

I agree on everything.

I just posted a thread about Catalyst/Reactor/Forma Alerts https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/94886-catalystreactorforma-alerts/

They are sooo rare and don't even last 1 hour, i got a job and can't play Warframe all the time so i will never get those items :\

I agree with the leveling part too, leveling in this game is WEIRD, this is the first game i see where you level by leveling your weapons and your warframe xD, but thats not the problem, i like this system :D. But i don't really like being forced to use weapons and warframes that i don't like, just to get EXP :\

Oh and about the 50 free platinum... i used them to purchase 1 warframe slot(20) and 4 weapon slots (24), i'm fine with weapons but damn... i can't have more than 3 warframes... thats so stupid and unfair, simply because i can't donate for multiple reasons. (and not just me...)

So to summarize:  Right now Warframe is pay-to-win, and it shouldn't be pay-to-win.  Formas & Orokin Potatoes should be in-game craftable or droppable items only, and the only purchasable items would be vanity items.

Does that about cover it?

Personally, I would agree that a credit card will get you alot farther alot faster than grinding will.  Money can reduce the time spent to grind for items.  Whether or not that's right is a talking point for the ages.

I would, however, agree that there is little point to having us pay for slots, beyond another means to gain revenue.

I knew I would get replies like these. Did I say this game is pay to win? no I did not I said its pay to be successful, there is nothing to win in this game except AI, do I have to rely on complete luck to get BP for Orokin/Forma on void, or there should be consistency?

Edited by Paagrio

I agree on everything.

I just posted a thread about Catalyst/Reactor/Forma Alerts https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/94886-catalystreactorforma-alerts/

They are sooo rare and don't even last 1 hour, i got a job and can't play Warframe all the time so i will never get those items :\

Stop, they do last longer than an hour. They often last for 2-6 hours.

Stop, they do last longer than an hour. They often last for 2-6 hours.

Never happened to me.

The last Reactor Alert mission lasted 30 mins, 6 hours would be awesome, but i don't think it's possible at the moment.

I have never bought a single orokin item and I have a fair few just lying around from alerts, the frequency of these are fine especially considering the livestream alerts are always catalysts, reactors or forma. Now with the rare resource alerts farming is even easier so clearing out items from slots and replacing them is not as hard as it used to be. You don't need any more free stuff than they already supply you with.

It's early days for you so obviously it might seem like reactors never drop but the trick with being a free player in a f2p game is patience. I played this game as a free player on and off for about a month before investing in it so I know how easy it actually is.

Basically this is almost a first impressions, you really need to wait a bit longer or consider both sides before making a comment like 'free slots for mastery ranks'.

I have never bought a single orokin item and I have a fair few just lying around from alerts, the frequency of these are fine especially considering the livestream alerts are always catalysts, reactors or forma. Now with the rare resource alerts farming is even easier so clearing out items from slots and replacing them is not as hard as it used to be. You don't need any more free stuff than they already supply you with.

It's early days for you so obviously it might seem like reactors never drop but the trick with being a free player in a f2p game is patience. I played this game as a free player on and off for about a month before investing in it so I know how easy it actually is.

Basically this is almost a first impressions, you really need to wait a bit longer or consider both sides before making a comment like 'free slots for mastery ranks'.

I can assure you it's not first impression, I've been playing this game for good amount of time that I grew to love it, otherwise I wouldn't even bother posting would I? Do you think its worth to constantly scout for alerts just to get single orokin/forma? Or there again should be consistency. About thinking of both sides, those who donate should be rewarded no doubt, they should be rewarded with unique skins/sounds/pets/ you name it.

What is a Livestream Alert? Rare resource alerts? o.O??

I play Warframe from a month and i only got 1 Reactor from 1 alert mission which lasted only 30 mins, so i was VERY lucky.

Maybe it's easy for you, because you play Warframe all days, for hours, but what about normal people?

I play Warframe from a month and i only got 1 Reactor from 1 alert mission which lasted only 30 mins, so i was VERY lucky.

Maybe it's easy for you, because you play Warframe all days, for hours, but what about normal people?

I have no problem with people getting Orokin/Formas with IRL money, just let those f2p players get it too consistenly, ofc it would take time, but still

Rare resource alert: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/90391-adaro-sedna-mining-facility-ambush-63m-5300cr-nerual-sensor-resource/

Livestream alerts are 12-24 hour alerts after the livestreams every 2 weeks(there's one tomorrow).

Also I've been playing for a good few months, I have work and college and my playtime per week is about >5h, it's definitely easy and I am not some obsessive player.