Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies Taking Perm Cover?

EinRyu

Can this be fixed? It's exactly as the title says, at times in Endless Defense when against Corpus or Grineer at times they'll just take cover and sit there doing nothing till you walk up to them, the reason I find this really annoying is because I tend to afk farm Kiliken with my DethCube and I have to check every once in a while because an idiot is sitting in cover for 10 minutes straight.

The problem is, even with out afk farming these perm cover guys are in all defense missions, they did rework this a lot so that in Defense missions AI wouldn't get stuck and do wonky stuff, but when they just sit there 50 meters away behind a case not even firing at you it just gets weird. Yeah it's smart and shows they dun wanna die but honestly? I just feel like the path finding for the AI is still quite horrible at times, and it shows in maps like Xini were you ALWAYS have those 1 or 2 enemies on the one ledge in front of cryopod running in circles.

1)  We're in beta, so stuff happens.

2)  Stuff gets caught in terrain sometimes.

3)   Stop afk farming.

I'd agree with the AFK farming part if trying to get T1 keys wasn't so damn boring. I'd rather not stare at the screen when my DethCube is killing everything up to wave 15 before I get a shot out.

That's actually one of the smartest things I've seen the AI do. They don't act like a whack-a-mole game and stick their heads out to get shot.

But then they get shot anyways, because they didn't duck down low enough XD