Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onslaught Difficulties

MortalDemon

I would like to make a couple of suggestions for Sanctuary Onslaught moving forward. First, remove the Worker Grineer from the spawning list. They spawn in too few numbers, and do not actively path towards you. In one round with Worker Grineer spawns, I dropped from 68% to 9%. Secondly, I would suggest that when the timer reaches zero, the efficiency meter freezes until you successfully enter the next zone. I run warframe on a decent computer, but it is nowhere near optimal. In many cases, the timer reaches zero, I clear out the remaining spawns, and still have to wait anywhere between 5 and 15 seconds for the portal to spawn, during which time efficiency decay can cause me to loose 10 to 20 percent. Other than that, the gamemode is great in my opinion. 

I completely agree with the first point.  Twice now, I have had runs end in a zone completely composed of Drudges, because they do not spawn in large enough numbers to sustain Efficiency after about zone 4.

About point two, I also agree that it's remarkably easy to lose Efficiency waiting for the portals, but I propose making the portals spawn more consistently immediately rather than locking the Efficiency level until the portal spawns.

And I'll agree a third time, the gamemode is great fun.  It just has its share of growing pains, which I have complete faith will be ironed out.

The only real reason I recommend freezing efficiency until you reach the next zone is due to the fact that I have never even once had the portal spawn instantly. Another fix would be continuing to spawn enemies, but I did not initially suggest that as it would probably slow the portal spawn further.