Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

failed onslaught because of dumb enemy spawns

CheezyBroc

couldn't get to zone 8 on normal onslaught because of a dumb tileset where only grineer workers spawn one every 10 freaking seconds so i failed. Why even have those guys as enemies to spawn in zones when they dont even attack you at first sight and have such terrible spawn rates? MULTIPLE zones where it is only grineer workers and EVERY time i lose either most of my effiency from waiting or fail completely because of the lack of spawns. 

Edited by CheezyBroc

14 minutes ago, CheezyBroc said:

couldn't get to zone 8 on normal onslaught because of a dumb tileset where only grineer workers spawn one every 10 freaking seconds so i failed. Why even have those guys as enemies to spawn in zones when they dont even attack you at first sight and have such terrible spawn rates? MULTIPLE zones where it is only grineer workers and EVERY time i either most of my effiency from waiting ofr fail completely because of the lack of spawns. 

I just posted in a hotfix thread, with the same problem. 

The squad I was a part of, barely kept the meter above 0 long enough for the portal to appear. Our session ended when we entered the portal, but we still received our reward (zone 8).

According to a player in that squad, and similar posts on these forums, DE is aware of this tile and is looking into it . We can only keep our fingers crossed.

:redveil:

Is it just me or they changed something cause I was doing comfortably a few days ago with usually 60+ efficiency at stage 9 which is usually where i go out but for 2 days now my efficiency will drop to so fast at stage 7 and fail at 8. At stage 6 I'd have 90+ efficiency then stage 7 kills it somehow even with infested mobs which usually are easy kills. 

1 minute ago, kambinks said:

Is it just me or they changed something cause I was doing comfortably a few days ago with usually 60+ efficiency at stage 9 which is usually where i go out but for 2 days now my efficiency will drop to so fast at stage 7 and fail at 8. At stage 6 I'd have 90+ efficiency then stage 7 kills it somehow even with infested mobs which usually are easy kills. 

I believe so, since there's tons of player feedback.

Grinding with full squads yesterday, we still struggled to complete zone 8.

:redveil: