Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please update the Kubrows.

issh0man

the kubrows, in comparison to nearly everything else in the game, feel really left behind.

their AI compared to the kavats is extremely poor, they take ages to respond and react to things and sometimes they don't react at all. i'd love for their AI to be brought up to speed and for it to feel like there's a reason you'd bring a kubrow over a kavat.

their models and animations are dated and clunky. i can't count the amount of times i've seen my kubrow walking and he's just.... sliding around the ground instead of actually walking. sometimes my kurbow is just literally spinning in place or does a random flip for no reason?? and i feel like graphics wise, they could be updated. make it so their fur looks a little bit more like fur and so that it's not so jagged. i know there's only so much that can be done and that it's never gonna look like an actual dog but i'd just love to see it maybe looking a bit more current.

please consider updating the kubrows. :( they've been left in the dark for so long and i'd love to see them looking better and just overall being a better option as a companion on my missions. i know i made this thread ages ago, but i figured it wouldn't hurt to throw it out there again. 

I agree, I love my Helminth Charger (really just another kubrow variant) but they are just so incredibly clunky. There'll be times where an enemy will be right there attacking me (barely even 10-15m away at that) and it simply does nothing, or when it does try to attack sometimes it starts running back and forth trying to figure out what to do instead of completing the attack.

I wish they'd be more aggressive, and the animations they use for attacking are just not good and need to be overhauled because it seems to cause a lot problems. One in particular that really slows them down and makes them clunky is the one where it lunges forward to swipe, then jumps back. That attacks is the longest, pulls them partially out of melee with a target, get's stuck in a loop of it and worst of all tends to miss VERY often.

I also don't like that Hunter Command is a thing, that should be a basic function on a key binding where we can mark what we want it to attack or where we want it to go. It's another infuriating band aid mod to me and better become a built in function with the future pet rework.