Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phobos And Health Gating.

Eirshy

Since it's based on the damage done before the bubble goes up, no it wouldn't.  Unless you want to waste the time letting him put the bubble up over and over again.  Snipers would be at an advantage since they'd be able to deal more damage per time he puts up the bubble and be able to deal with the mobs he puts out faster.

You never mentioned you'd be removing the health gate and put the bubble onto a CD.

THAT would make it completely different, and make your "idea" actually work.

With health gating being the trigger for the bubble (like it currently is), the only weapon that would ever spawn high level enemies is a sniper weapon, and the only weapon that'd *never* care if it spawned high level enemies *is also* a sniper weapon.

That will suck really hard. 

The only thing that made Miter and Gremlin bp farming bearable was the chance of 2 Bp / component drops.

Duo boss is a good idea, the specific set they picked wasn't. They'll probably keep the duo idea when they replace them.

I cleared Phobos to Iliad yet, and judging from the sheer weight of negative feedback, I don't think I want to.

It's not actually that bad, and supposedly they fixed a bunch of Kril's bugs (which is honestly what made this fight nearly unbearable, as it emphasized every little annoying thing either of them did). I'd have to run it with people that were capable of causing the glitch to test this theory, but I'd rather shoot myself in the crotch with my new plat-bought Gremlins than do that again.

The maps themselves I actually kinda like, good mix of cramped hallways and huge, wide spaces. Finally get to use my Lanka like a sniper rifle rather than a carbine lol

Edited by TheBlueJelly