Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specter levels in the Plains of Eidolon

Tyanya

Hello there

Could we possibly have specters scaling with the content we're doing whilst in the plains please. After picking up the highest level bounty I went out into the plains, spawned a specter which to my disappointment  turned out to be level 11, we bumped into some level 78 napalm eximuses (eximie?) and my paper specter fell over terminally, as did my second one.

So if you could make them scale as they do during other content that'd be lovely. :smile:

Also what is the plural of eximus?

Cheers then

Spectres dont last long on the plains, and die often if you use them. But if you are struggling and playing a Max  bounty solo, it does help a bit to spawn them if you are defending grinner trailer/console thing, or to toss one out as a decoy when those large ships that shoot heavy damage, and are completely useless against Eidolons , just launched one out for fun to see how long it would last.

2 hours ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

Spectres dont last long on the plains, and die often if you use them. 

But that's my point, that's what this thread is about, the problem lies with the scaling, if I was to spawn a specter during a sortie it would actually scale to the enemies in the sortie and be of use, all I was suggesting is that it should be the case for the Plains also.

I'm sitting on hundreds of these specters and apart from solo sorties and the occasional endless defence I can't think of much use for them, the only other is ongoing incursions after finishing the max bounty but at level 11 it's just silly.

@Ritzierphoenix Eximi it is then 😊