Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chosing long or short mission before starting

Dark_RRiderr

After just loosing credits on the index because a damn bug that happened as people, LIKE ALWAYS, leave after the very first round on the index so the damn host migration happened and let this error happen. I thought its time to finally write this down now because this just NEEDS to be done finally.

DE already did it with the Eidolon hunt of giving people the choice to only hunt down the first one, or to actually go for the other ones as well.

Now im asking for the same for "Endless missions" like Defense, like Survival, like Index, like all of this. I just got ENOUTH of this damn early leavers every time you want to do a long run and are punished with people that already leave as early as they can. I do understand that some maybe just want to finish it fast, or dont need to stay long, just want the dark sector credits or whatever.

But then seriously, there should be an option right on the beginning to let these people go in a different session so the people that want to do an actual longer run then just 5 waves, 5 minutes, or one time 105k on the index FINALLY get together with people that also want to do it. Because i seriously and finally got enouth of this and i think if they can already do this with the Eidolons, its about time they finally do this with that kind of mission modes as well. You just CANT enjoy the "endless modes" anymore with having early game quiters every #*!%ing time.

So PLEASE DE just do something about it, you did it on the Eidolons and i hope you will also do it here. It would reduce the stress/frustration factor in warframe by ALOT if you do. (that and dont letting the third eidolon just SPAM all its abilitys at once specially because EMPs just make you use Energy recharge equipment and nothing else = pissing off)

Hope you can do something about it, really appriciated if you could

Or use recruit chat, to find 3 other people, who want to play as long as you do.

It was really annoying when I wanted to do 20 wave on akkad, but pugs always left at 5 waves. Got fed up, and started to use recruit chat. It takes like a whole minute to find 3 other people.
I think it's pointless to complicate the UI even more (for the new players it can be still frightening, that there's to much thing to do/choose from), if there's a method that solves the problem.

For you maybe, tried it, noone responded.

Same with Trade chat, most of the time warframe.market works way better then the actual ingame chat since, again, noone responded if i sold my stuff there. (Its almost like relationships, works for everyone else, but doesnt work for me)