Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just a thought guys tell me what u think

(PSN)BR_KyD

I don't know if i got the category right due to the limitations but yeah... what i wanted to suggest was that if [D.E] could add like a game mode where as its something similar to a monster hunt with different bosses in each run... you guys can do it however u want its your game and believe me i really do love it i'm a console player... oh and one more thing don't allow players to swoop through the mobs and go straight to the boss that's kinda boring... 

38 minutes ago, (PS4)PSYVIRI said:

You mean like the eidolons?

not really cause those battles are still in the open world... but i mean like similar to a dungeon setting... u know where curtain things affect bosses like statuses, attack rotation, and even give the boss like a second mode like when hes close to die give it a buff or transformation; something big u know... if D.E can make eidolons so epic lol, trust me thy can pull off THIS I KNOW IT

Edited by (PS4)xXKydXxT

1 hour ago, (PS4)xXKydXxT said:

not really cause those battles are still in the open world... but i mean like similar to a dungeon setting... u know where curtain things affect bosses like statuses, attack rotation, and even give the boss like a second mode like when hes close to die give it a buff or transformation; something big u know... if D.E can make eidolons so epic lol, trust me thy can pull off THIS I KNOW IT

Onslaught is the best gamemode for a boss. If they want to make it endgame then you need a boss every 10 rounds with nice loot.