Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eternal Network not Responding

RBGJoe

Question

I have yet to see anyone but some southamerican players complain about this and I see no information about this anywhere (Twitter, Facebook, Forums, etc).

As far as anyone would know, servers are fine, but something IS wrong. None of the players from Chile can play or can barely play (I can play in solo mode with a lot of ping, even in the orbiter, public would just get me kicked in about 30 seconds) Game is unplayeable for me and almost a whole southamerican Warframe Facebook community that has about 5.000 members, but it seems chilean players are experiencing the most problems along with a big chunk of Argentina.

Is this happening to everyone? Is it region related? Server related? I'm I trapped in some sort of time-loop jutsu?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

I've talked and researched the whole weekend and this is a Latam issue but the situation here in Chile is unbearable.
-This started with update 22.19.0 for everyone with network issues. 
-Seems to be aggravated in southamerican regions.
-It's not ISP related as people with different providers and countries are having the same problem.
-Playing through Steam solved (kinda) the problem for me but not for anyone else as far as I know.
-Keeps getting worse every day, I can't even go past the loading of the regular launcher now.
-Cleaning all files, fresh-installing, using a new hhd/ssd or even a new PC has no impact at all.
-Steam forums are also presenting this kind of threads.
-I can play heavy network and hardware demanding games just fine, as everyone else, Warframe keeps not responding.
-Some people (like 30%) can't even update.
-Rewards from relics, leveling, mission progress in general is being lost when "network not responding" pops at extraction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 2.0

-Warframe in my personal and gaming networks are trying to run through stealthed ports that ISPs won't open (I don't know why, I would have released them as they pose no threat) they'll just trigger TCP 80 to UDP 8080 and tell you it's done.
-Nothing is running under 4950 and 4955, as stablished by me in-game (as default). Warframe actively avoid ports specified by players in-game and if you try and run other games trough there, they have no problems at all, only Warframe.
-DMZ has no effect nor does stripping your computer and network naked and vulnerable.
-Range of Warframe's active ports is way to high to run like it should.
-DHCP messes up the network even more (it shouldn't).
-Forced Warframe back to the ports it was using before Kohra's realease and now I have 0 issues, even with regular launcher, which would not go past the "checking for new content" before this workaround.

I made it but this is not a solution. Most people won't even know what I'm talking about, they still need an answer and I can't do this to 5.000 computers nor should I (and that's just the guys from the Facebook community I'm talking about, there are many more). Hope you guys can help them out so I can release your .exe back into the wild and play like I used to before Khora.

I Believe this dates back to Khora's release, because ever since I've yet to play for an hour without seeing that message but it had no impact on gameplay at all. Now... now it's different.

I've lost 4 days of proper boosters that I hope to get back.

I thank everyone in this thread and DE as a whole and really wish to get an answer soon 🙂 see you on monday, have a great day, everyone.

Edited by RBGJoe

hace 3 minutos, Za_Rain dijo:

it must be a server issue??? but DE is not saying anything

Because most of them don't work weekends. This might, probably, maybe be addressed on monday. That's why we must continue to gather all the relevant feedback until then.

hace 23 minutos, Watonius dijo:

same problem here, VTR ISp (chile)   are you really sure is not a ISP issue? I see a constant in this here  😶

Downloaded from Steam, no issues at all. Been playing a lot of games while this settles, only issue I have is regular Warframe Launcher not letting me play because of the dreaded "network not responding".

If it was ISP related I would not be able to do al that, yet I can.

And the fact that everyone got the same problem at the same time (last Tennogen update) is a clear sign that something went wrong there or that every ISP in Chile and several parts of South America are conspiring against Warframe with impecable timing and desire (which is kinda dumb when you think about it).

12 minutes ago, RBGJoe said:

Downloaded from Steam, no issues at all. Been playing a lot of games while this settles, only issue I have is regular Warframe Launcher not letting me play because of the dreaded "network not responding".

If it was ISP related I would not be able to do al that, yet I can.

And the fact that everyone got the same problem at the same time (last Tennogen update) is a clear sign that something went wrong there or that every ISP in Chile and several parts of South America are conspiring against Warframe with impecable timing and desire (which is kinda dumb when you think about it).

hehehehe ok,  I go it . So,  we only thing we can do for now is wait 😕

38 minutes ago, Dark_Salamander said:

I'm Having problems opening the game in the Steam Launcher. Maybe if i re-install the game could work, but a friend of mine (cmbellCT) use the Steam Launcher, and he only have problems with the game at all.

i have the same problem here. I reinstalled the game and it did not work.

Hello, I'm from Chile and I want to inform you that I have connection problems with Warframe days ago, the problem is not the ISP since everything else works very well, and now even if the game does not start, please do something

same problem since Khora's update

cant enter the game

stuck in "network not reponding" at login screen

we and a couple of friend (all from different ISP) reinstalled the game, verified caches, we tried it all and the the problem is still happening

Halph!⚠️

I've the same problem connection since 1 month or more, its imposible play with propiety online in coop mod. The ISP isnt the problem, because i'm playing other games with servers in latam, i have years playing this game and i think the servers problem need more time of the devs, some method for find the problems or something.

THanks

An tenno of Chile.

so we all from Chile, i'm having the same issues from the past 2 weeks or khora update, i'm constantly seeing the same message "network not responding", i have the same internet provider VTR, the problem is i only have this issue with warframe, i play other online game to and all works perfect, DE pls we need an answer. send help XD

I'm sorry to tell you this, but to me it looks like the problem IS the ISP

I've been having trouble connecting from home since May 2nd update, I tried checking Antivirus, Firewall, Modem settings, etc... I have VTR at home.

Then, I tried login in from a friends house (also, VTR), we tried login using my laptop, as well as his, network and patching issues same as in my house.

Last night I tried loging from work (Movistar), and I could log in and play without a hitch (same pc, no changes made to game/windows).

Today I tried loging from home again, and I couldnt even get pass the launcher.

I called VTR, and demanded for the to release TCP/UDP in port 4950/4955, but, at least by the time Im writting this, I still can't connect  from home.

We need to find a way to make VTR fix this BS, sadly, as far as I can tell, is not DE's fault.

Either VTR made a port block around May 2nd and screwed us up, or some network hotfix by DE is in conflict with VTR port forwarding policies.

A /netstat -an shows port 5950/5955 listening in local/modem (0.0.0.0:5950/5955 ::)

I sent a support ticket on thursday, and [DE]Nate told me that my logs show the problem originating on my end, not much help from there otherwise.

If it is a network related problem originating from the update, I can only think of being these (according to patch notes)

- Fixed several Host migration issues in Onslaught.

- Fixed insanely fast computers not being able to transition to Cetus from the Plains.

- Fixed selecting "Return to Orbiter" in the Simulacrum and then cancelling would cause you to end up in your Orbiter if you then used "Return to Relay".

I don't really think any of these changes could make an impact so specific as to leave only us LatAm/VTRobo users with issues, but Its worth checking it.

If we could get some info from DevTeam, telling us if they made any chages in port/connections policies, it would greatly help us.

Regards from Viña del Mar

Edited by VerCenn

Hello guys i'm from Chile and i have the problem "networking not responsive" since four days ago.
I clarify that is not the ISP, because is only the Warframe with problems everything else works well
Please do something.😭

I'm chilean an have the same problem, I'm TI support and I have acces to diferent isp provider, and the problem is the same in diferent companies, but if you try vpn flincher the problem issues it seems that it disappears, but the wait to find squadron is eternal.

hace 28 minutos, VerCenn dijo:

I've been having trouble connecting from home since May 2nd update, I tried checking Antivirus, Firewall, Modem settings, etc... I have VTR at home.

Then, I tried login in from a friends house (also, VTR), we tried login using my laptop, as well as his, network and patching issues same as in my house.

Last night I tried loging from work (Movistar), and I could log in and play without a hitch (same pc, no changes made to game/windows).

I called VTR, and demanded for the to release TCP/UDP in port 4950/4955, but, at least by the time Im writting this, I still can't connect  from home.

We need to find a way to make VTR fix this BS, sadly, as far as I can tell, is not DE's fault.

Either VTR made a port block around May 2nd and screwed us up, or some network hotfix by DE is in conflict with VTR port forwarding policies.

A /netstat -an shows port 5950/5955 listening in local/modem (0.0.0.0:5950/5955 ::)

I sent a support ticket on thursday, and [DE]Nate told me that my logs show the problem originating on my end, not much help from there otherwise.

If it is a network related problem originating from the update, I can only think of being these (according to patch notes)

- Fixed insanely fast computers not being able to transition to Cetus from the Plains.

- Fixed selecting "Return to Orbiter" in the Simulacrum and then cancelling would cause you to end up in your Orbiter if you then used "Return to Relay".

I don't really think any of these changes could make an impact so specific as to leave only us LatAm/VTRobo users with issues, but Its worth checking it.

If we could get some info from DevTeam, telling us if they made any chages in port/connections policies, it would greatly help us.

Thanks, this is really helpful. Then we must ask for VTR to open the ports? If this doesnt work, we should sent a complain to the "superintendencia de telecomunicaciones". An ex employee told me than when things escalate to them they fix this kind of problems.

1 hour ago, Neoluzbell said:

Thanks, this is really helpful. Then we must ask for VTR to open the ports? If this doesnt work, we should sent a complain to the "superintendencia de telecomunicaciones". An ex employee told me than when things escalate to them they fix this kind of problems.

I called VTR yesterday and asked them to open up the standart Warfram ports (4950/4955) but I dont really know if they didn't do it or if it didn't fixed it, thing is Im still unable to play atm on my home internet connection.

Currently trying to play throught my cell dataplan (WOM)

Ill update as required.

hace 23 minutos, Neoluzbell dijo:

It's not ISP, my ports are wide open ❤️

I have nothing blocking any part of the network as this is a gaming only PC, no one can't get any valuable information from here.

My /netstat are as usual.

I've runned the game trough 3 different Internet providers and the results are the same. Most of my friends can't play and not everyone is from VTR.

And I can run the game (almost) without a problem trough the same ports just by launching it from Steam.

Edited by RBGJoe

57 minutes ago, VerCenn said:

If this is true, then, the people from another companies with other companies OR in other countries are just mad or maybe in drugs? xD

Bro, the "Network Not Responding" Issue is Regional, not from a country or a specific zone in that country.