The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You make a fine villain.. (OOC)

Panzerkatzee

Being into RP my whole life and just recently discovering my lack of Warframe rp in it, I came here to search for a partner or a group for some sweet sweet stories.

Since WF is a new battleground for me RP wise, it'll take some time of orientation in this matter and I hope you will be patient with me. Other than that, I am quite experienced in general when it comes to roleplaying and creating a character. More over, I am a big fan of elaborate and verbose posts instead of quick and dirty oneliners. I am able to play in english or german, and preferably via discord.

I don't have any setting in mind yet, therefor I am open to anything, be it only two ppl or a group play. So don't hesitate to contact me or reply to this post~

Greets!

I'm afraid you're being a bit too late as WF's golden RP days are long in the past. Due to various reasons, the WF RP is stagnating. There is like a few still living threads, one discord-based guild, and... well, that's it. Try hopping into the threads that were updated during the last week or two. Or do not. Or just hang with locals to find out where do they soothe their writing itch.

If your looking for a good RP experience then check the role play section for things like “<insert RP name here> RECRUITING OPEN”

Edited by JackAfrica
To stop being a spammer and actually be useful