Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Require Whole Squad To Signal Ready Before Starting Void Mission

KriLL3

It's happened to all of us, we join a void squad, they mention they need a specific frame or you just want to switch your mods/frame/weapons from one set to another, you might even say you're doing that, mission stats with your weapon/frame being the wrong one, or has no mods, or both because one guy clicked ready.

Wait for all 1-4 players to sign off as ready, makes a lot more sense.

That's almost never how it works, someone asks if you want to tag along on a void mission, you join the squad, then the squad figures out who needs to switch to what etc, even if it did work like that what harm would there be in allowing all members to sign of as ready? Could use a system that doesn't require all to sign off but shows who are ready and who aren't.

YouhaveShamed: Warframe has that problem in general already, we can't vote to kick abusive players, and frankly if a player doesn't want to click ready when he is and thus ruining the game for you, do you want to play with that player? Warframe needs a way to vote to kick in-lobby and in-game.

Edited by KriLL3

I support this. Also, why isn't there a way to cancel a vote? Say I'm in a party and I click on a mission but realize the others aren't ready - there's no way for me to stop the countdown other than leaving the party. Besides, I don't understand why people oppose these minor changes; they aren't hurting anyone.

Edited by arisaka

Arisaka: I think it's just common internet dbaggery, when you're anonymous you can shoot down constructive criticism/feedback based on a fringe case despite it being an improvement for the vast majority, it's odd, I haven't been to gaming oriented forums in a while and the sheer volume of nay sayers to sensible suggestions is staggering, it's like it's a rule, make a suggestion and someone comes in to shoot it down based on straw-men grade arguments.

No it doesn't, you can't always play with friends, making the pubing experience less annoying isn't somehow going to get in the way of your enjoyment of playing with friends, why do people poo-poo constructive suggestions with inane dismissals?