Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Them Droptables

Hybridon

I havent played since the last hotfix, but it was a question I made on the livestream topic, and it didnt show up in any form at all. Not asking for my question to be read, but it could have been answered considering there is a topic named Drop Tables 2.0, made by Steve.

Are we going to receive a official drop table, with chances, and where to get each mod/key made by DE, or will we continue to rely on dataminers, plus the various changes made from update to update?

Seriously, I have no idea now where to farm certain mods, or the chances I have at certain keys anymore. Considering we have goals of what we want to grind for, knowing some of these info arent just for fun, they are needed.

If this was pointed out at the livestream (which I watched most of it, just taking small breaks cause of RL), could somebody please, please, point me in the right direction?

Also, Im not asking for drop rate changes, but to know officially my chances, putting this out before somebody shouts that out, instead of reading, thanks.

I guess it is just a matter of time when you can see each enemy's drops in the wiki.

Thats what Im talking about, I dont want to rely on a wiki, or dataminers of any kind, I want OFFICIAL stuff on this. Im tired of opening wf, picking a gun and then thinking what goes best? Oh yeah, the full stats are on the wiki.

Or then man I want to farm this X mod today, where do I have a chance at it? Oh yeah, lets go to the wiki.

Something given by them officially would be nice, and is needed.

There will be something like this (as alluded to by Steve) however it will and should be a discoverable thing.  You won't get the whole thing filled out from the start you will actually have to play the game to get it filled out in game.  The new drop tables are brand new, give DE time to hash them out and then add peripherals.

There will be something like this (as alluded to by Steve) however it will and should be a discoverable thing.  You won't get the whole thing filled out from the start you will actually have to play the game to get it filled out in game.  The new drop tables are brand new, give DE time to hash them out and then add peripherals.

Actually I'm going to disagree that the key to progression should be hidden behind hours of trial and error. Especially in beta where the testers should have some idea of the kind of mod progression we're going to be looking at. Now that people have no idea where to go to get core mods like Serration/Hornet Strike, there is a pretty big issue brewing.

Unlike games like Diablo there isn't a huge range of gear that drops that should be specific to certain missions or enemies, the basic level-up mechanics are locked behind a curtain of RNG and missing information.

I have no problem knowing where things are dropped and it isn't a bad thing at all. In the MMORPG Ragnarok Online you could drop tables on EVERYTHING. You'd know which enemy dropped it and at which % value. Lowest was 0.01% which was basically 1 in 10000 I think. 

But because you knew this you didn't need to go farm tons of different monsters. You took the gear suited for that area and possible a better character and went there and slaughtered those monsters like pigs. It was FUN and you could work towards a goal.

Here it's more of like, just play A LOT and I mean A LOT to get stuff. You need everything in bulk too.

Reading on the Wiki I remember reading that skill cards are dropped by infected but I've gotten them from Grineer as well.

Yep, I wanted to farm certain mods and do them along with farming some materials... now I have no idea where to do this cause lets face it, there isnt a single info on this, only that they changed it.

A single post could resolve the issue, a post with the drop tables.

Other online games that are RNG based use the forums to put up info like that, to help out. Why cant DE do that?