Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Playing Phobos An Idea Struck Me.

DetergentPod

Since there are these sting ray like creatures in desert area that bury themselves in sand and ambush anyone that comes by even Grineers. Why don't DE make more of these animals that are native to their region.

A planet with Ice would have creatures like the Yeti. Make them passive until disturbed. Then they'll become a handful. If you're having a hard time and is being pursuit by Corpus or Grineer in these regions you can use the Yeti to your advantage. You can have the grineer or corpus disturb it by shooting at it while aiming at you. Which would cause the Yeti to charge and attack the Corpus and Grineer whiling you get away to complete your objective. If you misfire then you'll have another problem on top of the Grineer/Corpus that is in the area. Now you have the Yeti to deal with. Of course they'll deal reasonable damage and have hp similar to that of Ancients and Grineer Commanders to make them a problem for either you or the enemy or even both.

Then DE can make Volcanic Planets with creatures that thrive in Lava and Magma. They shoot fireballs at you and do reason amount of damage and have a reasonable amount of hp. The DE can make them passive or aggressive to heat things up. People are complaining how things are too repetitive and there no surprises except for the occasional stalker. Now you have surprises and things to lookout for if you don't want to have a hard time.

Planet like the Earth with grass and a scenic view instead of being inside a space ship all the time. With running rivers and trees. Then all of a sudden there a Bear like creature or golems. I mean if Infested are possible in this game why not Golems. They're passive as long as you don't go near them or make too much sounds. They have tons of armor and hp because they're made of rocks.

These factors imo would make the mission much more interesting and fun. You accidentally disturb 3 golems, with grineers shooting at you. Now all of a sudden the Stalker wants you dead as well. Talk about a hell of a day.

I think the Desert Skate could use some rework to provide more of a surprise during Missions. Make them less obvious and have them ambush you. Make them less noticeable when hiding under the sand. Then when you accidentally go near one or step on one. The ones in the surrounding area will close in on you under the sand and now you're surrounded. They all pop up out of nowhere with you surrounded and your minds goes "How do I get out of this situation now" Then they start to attack you. Then the grineers pop up and attack you as well or the Skate.

Discuss Discuss.