Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MKR17 "Melee the orbs" test

GLoRToR

11 minutes ago, GLoRToR said:

Right.

Question 1: What's PoE?
Question 2: So in that test, you are not allowed to melee?
Question 3: Titania allowed or do I need to use Archwing?

1. Plains of Eidolon. This area have unique mechanics for archwing, allowing the player to use his regular weapons instead of the arch-weapons, the flight mechanics are also different.

2. You need melee, but when you melee in archwing - you leave it. So in order to melee the orbs, you need to leave archwing.

3. Allowed, but archwing is faster by my experiance.

In the end, the test you have now is a moment to sharpen your skills and become better because it will only get harder from here. There is a way to cheese the MR17 test as people said before me (or me who used the Glaive), but your options to cheese will only get limited, and getting better at the game will be the real key to do it right and to find your own way to cheese these tests.

Edited by FrostedMike

1 minute ago, FrostedMike said:

1. Plains of Eidolon. This area have unique mechanics for archwing, allowing the player to use his regular weapons instead of the arch-weapons, the flight mechanics are also different.

2. You need melee, but when you melee in archwing - you leave it. So in order to melee the orbs, you need to leave archwing.

3. Allowed, but archwing is faster by my experiance.

In the end, the test you have now is a moment to sharpen your skills and becaome better because it will only get harder from here. There is a way to cheese the MR17 test as people said before me (or me who used the Glaive), but you options to cheese will only get limited, and getting better at the game will be the real key to do it right and to find your own way to cheese these tests.

1. Right, I have to get used to calling it PoE instead of just "Plains"

2. Ah, so the test requires several Archwing Launchers?

3. Yes, she's not fast by any means. I'll have to see for myself.

I don't like to cheese. I like to believe that my skill is adequate for most things the game can throw at me after so many years - even if there is always room for improvement. 
I literally breezed through it the second time, this test wasn't hard at all - when it didn't but out on me.

1 hour ago, GLoRToR said:

1. Right, I have to get used to calling it PoE instead of just "Plains"

2. Ah, so the test requires several Archwing Launchers?

3. Yes, she's not fast by any means. I'll have to see for myself.

I don't like to cheese. I like to believe that my skill is adequate for most things the game can throw at me after so many years - even if there is always room for improvement. 
I literally breezed through it the second time, this test wasn't hard at all - when it didn't but out on me.

Calling it just "Plains" is also fins, as long as people understand.

About those archwings in the MR25 test, there are pods with it so you don't waste yours, don't worry about it.

All I can say now is just congratulate you for reaching MR17 and good luck in the tests to come. You know what you're doing, keep it up.

48 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

Calling it just "Plains" is also fins, as long as people understand.

About those archwings in the MR25 test, there are pods with it so you don't waste yours, don't worry about it.

All I can say now is just congratulate you for reaching MR17 and good luck in the tests to come. You know what you're doing, keep it up.

Thanks. I'll get there eventually. I've hit the wall of needing prisma weapons and archwing junk to further raise my mastery xp (still building some of the frames, but I'm near 1mil 4.