Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura Alerts Missing?

Dirtyfouts

Hey... So I've been playing like, 12 hours each day for the past 3 days (don't judge me). And I have Every mission unlocked (except like 5 of the Phobos ones, which were only released like a day or so ago).

And I haven't seen ONE alert mission with a ? reward or an Aura reward. I only have Enemy Radar and Rifle Scavenger, and I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Realyyyyyyyyyyyy. 

WANT MY DAMN ENERGY SIPHON >.<.

Are the alerts bugged?

Was a bunch for like 2 weeks straight last month, by a bunch I mean nearly 1 every day with 2 Physique 1 day. Soooo yeah they're here still just not that common.

I have been playing, like i said, like 12 hours each day for the past 3 days, watching alerts as well, and havn't seen ANY. Aura's. At all. blueprints and stuff. but no aura's.

Devs, any knowledge of this? Do the Devs even read this forum? :( I just would like to bring it to their attention, in case they didn't already know it. I remember how long the fusion core not dropping issue went on, and I just don't want this to take a long time for them to fix, because I really am suffering without being able to use Energy Siphon on defense missions on my Saryn :(

20 days later, i got corrosive projection, rifle & shotgun scavengers, rifle amp and havent got energy siphon because i do not unlocked the mission that was alerted but, all these auras in one single day.

I think periodically they start to appear, then vanish, to one day come back again. Like a cycle.

Edited by itslikeme

There were a few alerts overnight for Auras (the first one was almost midnight PDT for Infested Impedance).  This is pure speculation, but I think that the Aura alerts were disabled during the event window (which was six days and ended last night).  I think things are going to be back to normal now.