Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex - last scans - help pls

JohnnyTsunami1337

Question

Since a little while i´m trying to complete my Codex. There isn´t that much left. i´m missing three objects and six enemies.

It would be awesome to make the Quest "Once Awake" replayable so i can finaly get that "cascade bomb" scan i missed. Besides that it would be great to have orokin storage container and rare orokin storage container in future game content a bit easier to get.

But my real problem is actualy

bailiff eximus - kuva spy

manic bombard eximus -  uranus sabotage

i did those missions quiet a lot, but couldn´t get any scan. I would realy like to see them in a sortie eximus stronghold kind of thing some day.

I hope someone of the support or developers reads this and might help. Except those missing scans im pretty satisfied with the game and realy enjoyed all the other stuff.

Also I hope for someone who is realy experienced in codex maters and might have some good advice for me if i did something wrong, or has a good strategie to get those scans.

ty

Edited by JohnnyTsunami1337
pls help

4 answers to this question

hi,

i recently did the manic bombard eximus. use ivara and reach the obective without raising any alarms. now lower the bombard in the room below. in that room one-shot the drone there, so you don´t alarm anyone. after that make the grineer activate the alarm via hide and seek. just shoot from time to time to be seen and bring them to lock down.

after that melee the manic with sth that nearly doesn´t do any damage to wake him up. stay invisible and release the lock down and stop the alarms entirely. wait until the manic isn´t alerted anymore, so you can stealth scan him (you get 2 scans for those).

this worked 2 out of 3 times for me, hope it helps.

Edited by Voidashious

finaly made it, thanks to you voidashious. huge step forward

stil trying to get :

nauseous crawler eximus

bailiff eximus

besides that at somepoint

"the hyena pack"

and "the raptor"

appeared on codex, i believe they have not been there at first. actualy i had those scans already for every diffrent single kind of them.

i only did get one scan for those each and cant get anymore of them somehow. is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?

and i missed i stalker scan and got the shadow one on me already. any idee were to go for that?

(did some low level missions and hoped for new players with marks, but didnt had any luck jet)

talking about thiings that are missing in my codex^^ not all those other entries wich are not listed at all.

still couldn´t manage to get:

nauseous crawler eximus

bailiff eximus

stalker

any information or advice would be great.

what i did til now is:

kadesh def round 10-30 with helicor for nauseous crawler eximus

kuva spy, trigger the alarm in each volt, trigger exterminate at the end. look for bailif eximus

tried to run low level mission, but had no luck with new players and marks to trigger normal stalker