Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friends?

Juraks

Hello,

I'm not so much looking for a new clan as some people to play with. While I wish my clan was on more and/or actually played the game. I don't feel the need nor desire to leave it. However, the problem is already stated, they don't really play much anymore--so here we are.

What to know about me, I tend to be a dps/frontline player. I don't really like to sit in the back and manage the bubble keeping everyone alive and killing. But I do have builds and frames and ways to help that person do their job better while tanking up front. I main some form of Nidus, I have different versions and builds of him for all situations. Need enemies grabbed for quick killing and looting, not a problem. Want someone outside the bubble keeping the life support on an hour into a survival, done. Need that frost shield buffed to over 25k health, well you get the point but there are more builds up my sleeve and ready to go. But I do play and maintain other frames. Loki, Frost, Trinity, Rhino, Mesa, speed or slow nova, but tbh since Nidus has come out I haven't really played any of the others due to the lack of need, aside from Frost, or the EV Trinity.

Now, before we get going down the road of whether or not I have to have all the kills because of my playstyle allow me to say this. In a Void survival, standard procedure for us was to find a 2 entrance hallway near the life support and set up a frost shield and farm the enemy. Frost in the middle keeping everyone alive if there were more people or managing the one door. Regardless, the other door was my responsibility. Every once in awhile when the enemies went out to lunch for a bit we'd grab the loot from the other side but for the most part we stuck to our doors. I don't need all the kills, but I need a good deal--even as nidus because this allows me to be effective down 45 minutes and onward into the mission.

I explain this here and now, because I've run with pub squad after pub squad that has no idea how to run with a Nidus. And its annoying to be getting dropped 45 minutes into a survival because someone else felt the need to follow me around and kill everything my larva pulls in before my stomp can hit it.

With all that said, I'm from a tight knit group that seems to be falling apart, looking for another tight knit group that would like to have someone like me. Though I'd personally love a group with mains of Frost and EV Trinity in it. And no I'm not a hardcore guy who plays all the time. Though somewhere between that and casual.

Thank you for your time in reading. Hit me up if you or you're group is interested. I do have a mic and most of the usual voice apps and do prefer voice over text.

2 things: one how do u voice? And 2 i have just made a new clan that is open to anyone IF u be nice. Idc what builds someone has, what matters is that we're having a go. U r welcome to join. Anyone from new to pro may join