Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavation Missions

(PSN)Nautilas97

So I have had a problem with excavation missions for a while now and would like to see any advice people have or any people who agree with me on this. I believe that extractors have too little health and enemies carrying power are too few. For example I have spent so many hours on the excavation mission in the Limbo Theorem quest but I have never passed it and have given up on that quest and will instead just buy Limbo. My extractor has been taken out in just a few hits from a butcher and I feel like their is never enough energy in fact I don't believe once have I ever gotten the power of an extractor above probably 60% or 70%. Before someone says I should just use Frost I would like to point out I have Frost Prime and have still not completed the Limbo Theorem quest no matter how many times I try. Besides it's not fair to have to use one frame for a mission type. I only wish the extractors had lots more health and more units carried energy for the extractor. If anyone has any advice or thoughts please share them as I would like to know others opinions.

Actually no and honestly that's probably why I haven't been doing well. I am a rather stubborn person and hardly play with anyone else. Looking back on this post I am being rather critical and probably wouldn't have as many problems if I didn't play solo all of the time. I also did finally complete my quest. I would also like to say I did not know the amount of people in a mission affected spawns and that will make me more open to playing with others when farming or in excavation.