Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Ideas

I kind of like how plague star has reoccurred. I think it would be cool for some of the older operations to resurface, allowing newer players to experience them and allow them to get statues for dojos. I think some sort of rotation for these operations would ve great and you could still implememt new operations into the game. 

Please let me know what you think about this.

Thanks.

most operations cant come back as they're tied to quests or simply can't come back because of reasons

Operation: Eyes of Blight is one that can never return unless something is done to the other relays.

Operation: Gate Crash is current void sabotage

Operation : Tubemen of Regor the rewards there are now invasion rewards

Operation: Shadow debt is the acolyte event

Operation: Mutalist Incursion is a bit hard to reintroduce as this Operation introduced the moa and osprey infested.

Operation: oxium espionage cant get that back... we all know why

Operation: Sling Stone... i actually want this to return

i wont go through all the operations and i can see some of them coming back but with different rewards only the number of operations that can reoccur is small.

They can make mini versions of them and call it something else i wouldn't mind that like mutalist incursion where they introduce more robotic infested but since alad V isn't infested anymore... well, i guess he can still dabble in infesting stuff... i... guess. The more i think about it the more i can see how it can work for some. Either way i don't mind at all

Edited by hellodownthere
hit enter by mistake