Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Either Rng Hates Me Personally Or...

XDDANTE

that 1.01 percent chance of Blaze being awarded it's just none existent for me,it's been almost 2 months since the introduction of dual stat mods and never ever got that Blaze mod or Hammer Shot mod,even today i've tried to farm Blaze for 2-4 hours and nothing,i know of people who have been getting this mod several times but not one single for me,i think its time to raise up that percentage or just put it to normal percent like the other mods cause right now im really exhausted and frustrated for not getting the mod after 100+ runs,seriously devs fix that please....

Edited by XDDANTE

same here buddy

no hammershot or blaze

but RNG is RNG, so even if you did 100 runs back to back, you can still not get it

IMHO the game needs MOAR extremely rare items such as these, not make them easier to get

i guess i can agree that rare mods/items should feel gratifying after getting them but with this kind of rates just makes it frustrating to even try to farm it,i think the game should also award you for investing time trying to get every mod in the game,they could add something like every run increases drop rate by 0.5% so each run you will get more chance to get such desired mod/part instead of just wondering if RNG is gonna be consistent...

same here buddy

no hammershot or blaze

but RNG is RNG, so even if you did 100 runs back to back, you can still not get it

IMHO the game needs MOAR extremely rare items such as these, not make them easier to get

The probability of not getting Blaze after 100 runs is roughly 36.6%, so it's not even that unlikely to not get it after 100 runs.

I'm still lacking Blaze, but at least I can play around with Hammer Shot modded on my Snipetron Vandal :3