Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exp Decreased In Kappa,kiste,cyath

Blackchaosvortex

Not sure if this is adressed or noticed yet but...

I normally get about +20-30k experience per weapon/frame

Now i only get +10-15k experience...

Was this mentioned in the hotfix?

I dont like this change though!

That means i'll have to double the amount of farming I already do almost everyday (when lvl new gear) o.O

That was their intent, yes but it was completely pointless. Those 3 nodes are still by far the best XP, so everyone still goes there anyway.

If DE made their other content worthwhile instead of a waste of time, people would do other mission types.

That was their intent, yes but it was completely pointless. Those 3 nodes are still by far the best XP, so everyone still goes there anyway.

If DE made their other content worthwhile instead of a waste of time, people would do other mission types.

xini is better if you go beyond wave 15

If they want some such system they should just make xp decrease for a specific mission if you do it more than X times in a day. So if you want to farm XP you first do kappa X times then move to Kiste do that X times etc

I don't think any infested mission is worth farming for XP, Infested generally give far less XP than grineer.

Edited by Mikki79

Even less EXP on good maps? :/ Ugh it's gonna be a pain to level up gears if they keep lowering it.

What they don't seems to get is that I will keep playing as long as I feel I'm progressing good enough. Right now, all the normal maps are almost useless to farm exp on. Even if I kill 200 units.

How about we actually get some EXP for killing bosses and on all weapons as well? Every other game gives a nice bonus of EXP from bosses.

They've mentioned it on the last Live Stream if I recall correctly, stating that they want to simply increase longevity of the game, so decreasing the level of certain missions (I've noticed this on Kappa and Xini), along with the removal of faction-based mods and introducing enemy based mobs to prevent getting every single mod in the game from one location (Xini).

To those who want to quickly rank up their weapons, it just means that they'll have to work harder to get them [back] to rank 30 to forma [again].

Everyone else : Enjoy ranking your weapons a little bit longer than what was previously normal.

DE doesn't want us as players to be doing the same mission over and over again. They're trying to force-diversify what missions we play as a whole to be able to ENJOY the game as it's meant to be, instead of a endless defense crawler.