Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo wall designs by theme like Orbiter personal quarters

dstrawberrygirl

Absolutely love the new Orokin clan decorations! However, while wall pieces can be used to build new areas within a room, they don't scale to fit the height of an existing wall. If I want to make our clan's largest hall an Orokin-themed design, I really would have to place Orokin design wall plates on every single wall (stacking one piece on top of another to get the height I need). Not only is this time-consuming*,  but it's unnecessary extra load. I love the way we can apply different "paint" to our personal quarters, so as an alternative, why not give us the option to apply a paint theme our existing walls? A texture replacement in a room would be a simple way to imply a new aesthetic rather than having to create hundreds of new wall panels that just add to server/client load when people come in. Grineer, Corpus, Orokin, Tenno, Ostron, etc.

* frustrating, complicated, difficult - please continue to improve those build tools! I want all-axes for rotation, object snapping, etc.

Edit: figured out rotation on all axes, painful though it is. Still would love better object / vertex snapping - connecting catwalks is really tough to do perfectly.

Edited by dstrawberrygirl

• 1 month later...