The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe crashes my display device, constantly (solved)

Deathonation

Earlier, I switched warframe from 1920 x 1080 resolution and fullscreen mode to a random smaller resolution in window mode, and even pulled the Warframe window bigger with my cursor, so I could copy riven mod stats onto another window. But when I went to reset Warframe's display back, it decided to crash my game.. And everything on my screen went blurry. I come to find out this crashed my "display device", so the computer switched to the Basic Windows display, which means it can no longer start Warframe.
Looked around online, went to device manager, uninstalled / reinstalled my display device (which is my NVIDIA  GeForce GTX 1060 6GB), which fixed the screen blurriness. I opened another game to test it, and it worked (tried to open it without my GTX active, it didn't open so I know it's working now), but when I went to open Warframe again, the screen went black then it seizure-flashed white, and crashes my display device AGAIN, leading me to need to uninstall / reinstall like earlier.

Before I figured out I can uninstall/reinstall display device, I tried verifying / optimizing through the Warframe launcher, tried opening, still fail. Then I uninstalled / reinstalled Warframe completely, still failed, then figured out the display device thing. Do I need to try one more time?
Advice?

edit: Fixed! It's entirely possible that since I checked DirectX10 and 11 OFF sometime ago, because I have DirectX12 on my system and assumed it would work fine, then just now thought to check them back on, that this fixed things? Warframe seems to be working fine now, knock on wood.

Edited by Deathonation