Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

reviews with a side of salt: Sanctuary Onslaught

X7PLVTINUM

Well here is another review that will manage to get Negative Votes.

Is this really Endgame like DE Claimed? (No, it is not)

Portals are fun for the first 5 zones, then you realize that the Saryn is killing everything and the portal is starting to crash the game.

It is good for focus farming...then you realize Eidolons exist. and Eidolons tend to be more rewarding than a part for a overrated warframe.

The onslaught is motivating for 2 things. 1: People who are competionists and want Khora mastered so they can brag about it and realize that literally everyone else has her too. 2: Focus farming after Second Dream.

DPS Warframe IMO Ruin the point of having guns.

tumblr_ouxxo9IIeV1rpuw07o1_500.jpg

29 minutes ago, shocker53 said:

1: People who are competionists and want Khora mastered so they can brag about it and realize that literally everyone else has her too.

b-but... my Lato Vandal is good.

29 minutes ago, shocker53 said:

a part for a overrated warframe

She's actually underrated since a stream where DE showcased her non-damage 2.5 skills.

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

b-but... my Lato Vandal is good.

27 minutes ago, shocker53 said:

This was about Khora, not your MK1 Lato.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

She's actually underrated since a stream where DE showcased her no-damage 2.5 skills.

I mean the one about showing off her abilities, not the stream in 2017.

Onslaught is literally unplayable UNLESS you abuse map clearers or atterax.

They should have made it a more casual experiience, at least for the first rotation., as the tools for winning it are the same unengaging garbage and if it was a challenge to LOSE (see, survival 20m or defense 20 waves), more frame choices would be viable to the point where its just good natured fun and just hanging out killing stuff.

How can killing things for 2:30 at a time EVER have a chance of being challening? No game has ever tried to sell the challenge of a horde mode as ONLY killing enemies.

Horde games exist to push objectives, not the killing (except killing floor, actually, but thats more of a wave shooter) but think PAYDAY, L4D, Vermintide, and so on, killing swathes isnt the objective, completing your objective is.

18 hours ago, Gandergear said:

Onslaught is literally unplayable UNLESS you abuse map clearers or atterax.

Get better weapons.

How can killing things for 2:30 at a time EVER have a chance of being challening?

Go on elite mode if you want a challenge.

Horde games exist to push objectives, not the killing (except killing floor, actually, but thats more of a wave shooter) but think PAYDAY, L4D, Vermintide, and so on, killing swathes isnt the objective, completing your objective is.

It does have an objective, for all those games you need to kill enemies to complete the objective, for Sanctuary Onslaught you have to kill enemies to keep Efficiency up.

Edited by shocker53

7 minutes ago, shocker53 said:

Get better weapons.

Go on elite mode if you want a challenge.

It does have an objective, for all those games you need to kill enemies to complete the objective, for Sanctuary Onslaught you have to kill enemies to keep Efficiency up.

Different cheese same result, arca plasmor isn't any more engaging then an atterax.

i'm talking about elite mode, it's easy af

killing enemies is not a compelling objective

Just now, Gandergear said:

Different cheese same result, arca plasmor isn't any more engaging then an atterax.

I said better weapons, not your wet dreams.

1 minute ago, Gandergear said:

i'm talking about elite mode, it's easy af

Literally no weapon can instantly kill LVL 200.

1 minute ago, Gandergear said:

killing enemies is not a compelling objective

That is why Focus exists.