Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Packs: Scam, Bug Or Okay?

Mainabi

these rare 8 and 10 are from the old mod system you don't get them anymore I think

While this may be true, my point still stands. You're getting what you're getting, and they are maxed within themselves. I don't mean this as a tautology, I mean that if you get a Rare 3, that bar could look unfilled because it's got 3 notches filled out of 5. However, it's the same power fusion core as another Rare 3 that has a bar that looks filled (because it only has 3 notches, so it would be filled all the way). These are dropping, btw, so it's not unique to the fusion core packs. People, as recently as 1 day ago, have reported finding Rare 4, Rare 6, and so on. The wiki may say that only Rare 3-5 is in the game currently, but whoever wrote that just hasn't seen the Rare 6 someone else just got (assuming they aren't wrong or lying).

So that's why I propose that the fusion cores should never look unfilled; they should always look maxed. Notice how  you got replies from people saying you want Rare 10 mods, because that is the real maximum of any fusion core. The game may only be dropping lower ranking ones (with the maxed visual), but the beta cores set the precedence that cores rank up to 10.

They could just get rid of the confusion on your end by removing the unfilled notches on the left side of the mod, so  you can get your Rare 1, or whatever and feel like it's maxed.

While this may be true, my point still stands. You're getting what you're getting, and they are maxed within themselves. I don't mean this as a tautology, I mean that if you get a Rare 3, that bar could look unfilled because it's got 3 notches filled out of 5. However, it's the same power fusion core as another Rare 3 that has a bar that looks filled (because it only has 3 notches, so it would be filled all the way). These are dropping, btw, so it's not unique to the fusion core packs. People, as recently as 1 day ago, have reported finding Rare 4, Rare 6, and so on. The wiki may say that only Rare 3-5 is in the game currently, but whoever wrote that just hasn't seen the Rare 6 someone else just got (assuming they aren't wrong or lying).

So that's why I propose that the fusion cores should never look unfilled; they should always look maxed. Notice how  you got replies from people saying you want Rare 10 mods, because that is the real maximum of any fusion core. The game may only be dropping lower ranking ones (with the maxed visual), but the beta cores set the precedence that cores rank up to 10.

They could just get rid of the confusion on your end by removing the unfilled notches on the left side of the mod, so  you can get your Rare 1, or whatever and feel like it's maxed.

but yeah at least they would be visually maxxed but a rank 1 fusion rare core is worth nothing so in the end no reason to get them since a rank 1 rare would give as much as a normal common 3 mod which drops in every mission at least 2x

I love how these absolutely Hardcore fans are like "DE, RIP US OFF!" "We LOVE these insane prices!" "Don't even bother to fix those prices." To the players they are like "Don't TOUCH us you filthy casual!". Please stop that. I've seen a game get ludicrous hard because of hardcore fans didn't have it hard enough already. That game was Dungeon Defenders and they listened too much to their hardcore fans and bumped up the difficulty level to insane levels.

Like come on people, the prices are bad. 90 Platinum for 30 000 credits? In what way is that ever justified? How about the 30 Platinum for 9k Credits?

The stalker pack cost more than a most full games does. Plenty of other things to look at. The only thing I find even remotely worth it are Catalyst, Reactors, inventory slots and Warframe slots. The rest? Not so much.

The game could actually get better if they balanced out the prices a bit more and didn't charge insanely high for them. But no, you Hardcore fans don't want any of that. You just want to be ripped off. How about you for once think about others? 

Would your game die if the prices in the shop where a bit cheaper? No. More people would buy more stuff. Don't believe me? Ask how sales goes for companies when they put their game on 50% sale on Steam. They usually sell more copies in one day than they have up to that point.

Free 2 play games never try this. Not sure why.

Free 2 play games never try this. Not sure why.

Riot Games does that with their weekly sales and they've also adjusted the prices

but we're not talking about the prices here, pls go to this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/52192-the-warframe-market-is-a-joke-and-actively-discourages-impulse-purchases-updated-includes-solution-to-installed-catalystsweapon-slot-on-weapons/?hl=impulsive