Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extractors should bring Plains of Eidolon materials

CuteFoxyFox

This was idea that came up in my head just today while diging stuff on plains.

So the thing is: We can send extractors to gather all of resoruces avileable on earth (rubedo etc) but since Plains has it's own resoruce table why can't drones bring them?

- This should work for Iradite, Krokdul and Nistlepod.

- Also for mining materials: Pyrol, Azurite... etc.

- Distiling extractors should have a chance of bringing Eidolon Gems.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So. Why?

1. This change would make sense since extractors can bring us whatever resoruce from a planet we want... but not Plains 😕

2. So some people may question why cuz it would destroy a purpose of mining at plains. So let me say that in this way: We need a lof more resoruces Extractor can bring, so random resoruces per couple hours wouldn't destroy a resoruce economy.

3. DE said many times: "We want to make Warframe a game you hop up for 2 hours to play to get stuff" so this should also help with problems like this. Also plains having a lot of resoruces only lowers a chance of getting particular resoruce you want... but it is always something!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How?

So i see a two ways we can go here:

1. Just put plains resoruces in a Extractor HUD and just send them on earth

2. Give special Plains of Eidolon Extractor as a reward from our Mining man on Cetus. From players standpoint: Less grind. From Dev point of view: Another thing player would spend a time on to get.

So i see no downsides with second point. Just Grofit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. Hope DE can look on it 🙂