Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please SEPARATE construction of rooms from construction of decorations

Why is this clan permission bulked into one? Building rooms and setting decorations couldn't be further apart from each other. I don't want gulid members messing with dojo layout, but I would love for them to be able to deocrate. Can these two things be separated please in the clan permissions.

I try to keep our clan active so we have a high turn over rate. It sucks but that's the reality of things. No one except me can decorate anything because should I give someone permission to decorate that means they also suddenly have the right to DELETE THE WHOLE DOJO. You wut mate? I don't want to log in one day to find the whole dojo gone because I wasn't online for a week. You might wonder "why would anyone do this?", "you're just paranoid", well maybe, I happen to have played eve online.

I understand all the resources and research are saved and I can rebuild at no expense, but there is the whole time wasted factor. I have been asking for this, for a long time and this is yet another thread where I ask for these permissions to be split. They do not belong together in my opinion.