Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Language Option In The Future?

Issxi

I always loved the original Grineer language. The way they spoke gave off such a primal yet emboldened presence. I always thought it was weird that most of them speak English almost flawlessly. Wasn't it stated somewhere that the Grineer believe English to be a dead or dying language? If so then why would a majority of them still speak it?

I'm asking if there would be a possibility to have an option that gave voiced Grineer characters their original native language, such as Vor pre-NPX (New Player Experience). I understand this would require new voice lines for other existing Grineer such as Vay Hek, Tyl Regor, and Kela De Tayme but I honestly can't see a downside to this. It has always been a BIG pet-peeve of mine since I always thought the Grineer were really interesting.

I'd ask the same for the Corpus but I remember hearing somewhere that their language is more written than spoken; their helmets containing a voice scrambler so other non-corpus couldn't hear their shady dealings or plans. Whether that was a true statement or not, I think it is a pretty cool idea. If I were a Corpus I wouldn't want any non-affiliated parties to hear about my black market dealings.

I know this would take a lot of time and DE is busy with a grand amount of content for this game, but I wouldn't mind getting this feature through a drip rather than all at once.

Am I alone in wanting something like this?

Here is the video "The Call" which centers around Captain Vor post-demotion speaking fluent Grineer throughout the video.

Edited by Xylyssa