Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feature for the Obstacle Course l DE noticed me!! Yay!!

WhiteWingCat

READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT!!
I understand that DE are working on Venus Open world, The Sacrifice Quest, UI changes and more. But this is a feedback for future updates. Hopefully you will interest my idea.

More Obstacle/Traps/Puzzle for the Course.
Ever since the update released along with the Obstacle course, I've been enjoying building the course. I love to make the course long and difficult for people to play for the purpose of learning parkour skill and entertaining. But i wished for more obstacle to be added. Something like Death Orb, where the Orb will either shoot the laser and spins or make Impacts. A trigger-able laser trap that you can shoot and disable it for a duration. I know Obstacle course was made to run the course, but i would also suggest adding a console to hack (especially it hacks nothing tho :P ) . It could at least let the clan members to teach newbies how to hack certain difficult console. I understand you can also teach newbie by going through certain spy mission, but this is a suggestion for me to likely have this feature in the clan dojo. Also please give us an additional capacity to build more obstacle, I used up all of my capacity and now i can't build furthermore. There is still a large space for me to build more course if only i have more capacity. And i also know having too much capacity can cause some issue as well, Laser trap for example. having too much laser trap may cause the frame rate to drop, so it is wise to limit some of the traps to 150 or 200 maximum. 

Open Obstacle Course
Warframe is a free to play game, yet also a grinding and ninja play style game. I understand this game was made to grind your way to the top, but it would be nice to add a feature for at least the clan to worth living. And that is a feature to make your Obstacle course to public. Let me explain this. You can let other tenno to do your obstacle course freely without constantly sending an invitation for them all the time. And they could find your Course by searching a list of Obstacle Course (name) and enters. The tenno can enter your Obstacle course many times as they like. However, they do not need to enter your dojo in order to enter the obstacle course. They will be sent to the Course immediately. 
 Besides that, they can rate the stars depending how difficult it is. The more stars means more difficult to do the course. Clan members can see other people's time by looking at Clan Ranking or Global Ranking (It will be easier to view). If other people likes your Obstacle course, they will mark the course as favorite so they can come back to that course again without having so much trouble finding the name of the course. Also the clan members will able to see how many people has tried their course and how many are managed to complete the course. 
 Many tenno may not understand the direction of the course should go, so adding a feature to able to place a Direction arrow will help them a lot as well. 

I understand if you do not like this feekback, but you could give me your own suggestion by leaving down a comment here and tell me what should we add. Thank you for reading.

Edited by WhiteWingCat
I am hyped for the future update!! :D

I would like to see some switches to add a bit of puzzling to the Course, similar to the game N+. I currently use the disappearing platforms to do it.

The open obstacle course, could be a terminal of some sort found in relays (Why relays? Give it another use) Mass list of courses and sorted by difficulty rating etc.
Alternatively... what about Obstacle Course blueprints? Where you make your course, then save it to an infinite bp, and trade it. Trading them should ideally be free.
You would then socket the bp into your own Obstacle course room and run it.

Edited by INight00