Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Place To Farm/get Xp ?

semigod22

Question

what do you think is the best place ingame for gettin the most XP per run. with the most less amount of time spend doin these run.

if someone says "A is best" than i want a proof of that WHY it is the best.

at the moment i would say its  kiste vs kappa vs cyath vs high defense missions

my favourite ist high defense (25+)  but im not sure how good that works.. and if its slower than MD runs.

defense pro/con:

pro: you nearly have no long way to get to your farm spot (instantly there), also if done. ur done. instant finish. no walking back

pro: above 20+  u get more XP than any MD mission

contra: not sure if the time u spend on defense till u get to 20++ is more than the "walking" way to MD spot and back

contra: u need better weapons and stuff to even make it above 20.. and not takin 9999 minutes to kill 1 enemy at 25++. so you need at least 1 good modded/forma'd weapon.

mobile defense:

pro: lots of enemys (tho not sure if you compare it with defense)

pro: often u can even join these missions with 3 low rank weapons and clean it all up

contra: if idiots in your team. u get much less XP (cause they run around like monkeys)

contra: could take a bit if u there (walking in,walking back to escape)

contra: not often but sometimes u come out on TOP of the map. which means the big "spawn" door is constantly locked = less enemys

what you think?

i must say its hard to check this.. since many factors decide how many XP u get. you cant just do 1 run MD or 1 defense and say "this is giving more xp than this"

oh yea and my english sucks :> sorry for that. but it is not my main language

4 answers to this question

Yeah, lets figure out what the Baal runs are, then do nothing but Baal runs while we whine about how hard it is to find mats and farm guns, then when that's easy we can whine about lack of content since it's all easy except Ubers.

hmm u mad? whats wrong with doing XP runs when u need it (or just forma'd something)

ps. good old diablo2.. rememberin sellin my accounts for 2000 dollars when i stopped:)

also ubers were funny dude. lvl 1 to 90 in 1 hour :/y

Edited by HansVanHugendong

While I am also somewhat guilty of looking for the "best exp runs", I'm glad I haven't found any to be that much better than anything else.

There really is NO reason what so ever to make this grindy game even more grindy than it already is.