Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara and Vauban First Ability Audio Cues

WildDragon144

Originally posted this in the Warframe Abilities and Powers section, but I figured it was relevant here, too. It's something I just thought of that would make quality of life for Ivara and Vauban players a little better:

As I'm going through the missions with them, switching my arrows or grenades, I can't help but think that it would be great if there were more cues to what type of arrow or 'nade I had switched to for my first ability. Easiest way to do this would be to add some sort of audio cue when you switch, so that each arrow and 'nade makes a different sound when you switch to it. In addition, maybe some sort of visual effect besides the scrolling symbols on the left. I know it would make playing with Ivara and Vauban a lot more fun for me, personally, cause I wouldn't have to glance over at the arrows every time I changed them, and I'm sure other players might agree.

Bonus, players who have some sort of visual impairment that makes it hard to tell which arrow or grenade they have equipped would absolutely benefit from more obvious cues like this.

Just a thought I felt was worth sharing. Thanks for reading!