The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a Battle Royal Mode in the works?

(XBOX)General Rufus X

On 2018-06-02 at 2:34 AM, NeithanDiniem said:

Because of this unbalanced combat new players looking to get into the rail wars were directly disadvantaged and frankly easily put off from it. 

Destructible lights by one singular Warframe, lights that broke inconsistently, is hardly destructible environments.

Eh, I cant imagine any enjoyment out of it because I know DE cannot afford the servers, so anything they would scrape together would either be plagued by poor connection or outsourced to Tenno-hosted servers, and such easily abused.

AGAIN because people dont read nor understand.. imagining is not ordering, no one is expecting nothing
and New players are always in any game, with disadvantage, so not really a good reason.
Besides they stated several times that it would return in another form, as they had plans to link major clans who controlled rails to relays.
its fine that you can't imagine enjoyment, some people love spy missions, some love interception, some love fishing. Its understandable saing that you would not enjoy

On 2018-06-02 at 2:22 AM, --Q--Stryker said:

Those mini-games wouldn't take nearly the same amount of time and investment as an entirely new game mode for a large group of people. Frame Fighter (you know, the actual name) started out as a joke post one person made on Reddit. It'll most likely be something for people to play at Tennocon then scrapped.

Oh really? dont tell me ohhh, i didnt knew that... so new to me... not
Several things in warframe were at first either fan concepts or jokes, and they already told it would be implemented in the game later. so yeah check your info

On 2018-06-02 at 2:22 AM, --Q--Stryker said:

Arcata Riv skin for plat says hi. Also, you can trade the mods you can get (including stances like Tempo Royale) from conclave and the Captura scenes. And if they pay for it with plat it's gotta come from somewhere.

cute, because so many people buy that skin.... so many people play lunaro, it makes so much revenue, please...  
tempo royale? thats not the only place to get it you know right, in fact, thats the worst place to get it
and if you're in a big clan or alliance, theres high chance several members will give you one for free if you ask

Edited by -.SP.-G43riel

3 hours ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

AGAIN because people dont read nor understand.. imagining is not ordering, no one is expecting nothing

And we are just as able to voice our opinions about it as you so bluntly are. Seriously, unbunch your trousers there and deal with the fact that when talking on the forums that any and everyone will provide their own input and claims.

Also way to leave out the actual reason why the rail conflicts were removed there. It was creating a problem that interfered with everyone's ability to play the game, rail conflict or not. Whether anyone enjoyed them is irrelevant.

As for BR games in general DE has no ability to handle it, the Warframes are not balanced for it, the way combat plays doesn't cater to it, and it is a specialized form of PvP and is easy to get wrong, and DE is not known for doing PvP right. "Imagining" it on the forums is therefore nothing more than bait for dissent because players don't want it and will speak up about it. The OP is worded asking if one is in the works as well, not wondering if it would be fun, so overall you personally imagining if it would be fun is overridden by the original topic of the thread and has run its course.