Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community...

SkelHD

im SivHD... (wait, wrong game) I think no one will get this joke, but I still tried xD

But now let's think to my presentation:my name is Michele, im 18 years old, im Itaian and my ingame name is SkelHD.

A friend show me this game, and i have to say that it's a very beautiful and innovative FPS, and i totally think that if in a future will be implemented PVP mode, this game will surely become the n1 of the FPS, because actually the cooperative mode it's very well done.

im SivHD... (wait, wrong game) I think no one will get this joke, but I still tried xD

But now let's think to my presentation:my name is Michele, im 18 years old, im Itaian and my ingame name is SkelHD.

A friend show me this game, and i have to say that it's a very beautiful and innovative FPS, and i totally think that if in a future will be implemented PVP mode, this game will surely become the n1 of the FPS, because actually the cooperative mode it's very well done.

I didn't get the joke :/ welcome nonetheless !

Welcome, Tenno!

Technically, this game is a TPS (Third Person Shooter).  The idea of introducing PvP may not be that welcome in the Tenno community.

The introduction of fighting in the Dojo has introduced some fun for some Tenno, but perhaps not as much acceptance as yet as a precursor for PvP.

I hope your stay here is enjoyable and welcome again!

WindHorse

Quantum Entanglement