Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A desperately needed mechanic for endless missions

Me and my friends just experienced a depressing moment where we had opened 4 relics in a Public Excavation and we wanted to go another round for the Exceptional relic reward but we almost lost 4 rounds of loot because the other two people forced us to leave by staying on Extraction. 

This problem can be fixed with the same solution as in Defense missions, let players go to Extraction and leave by themselves. Speaking of opting for Extraction, tweak Extraction so that instead of being near it taking you out of the mission, have the player press X like in relays.

15 hours ago, (XB1)LAZYNOOB2017 said:

Me and my friends just experienced a depressing moment where we had opened 4 relics in a Public Excavation and we wanted to go another round for the Exceptional relic reward but we almost lost 4 rounds of loot because the other two people forced us to leave by staying on Extraction. 

This problem can be fixed with the same solution as in Defense missions, let players go to Extraction and leave by themselves. Speaking of opting for Extraction, tweak Extraction so that instead of being near it taking you out of the mission, have the player press X like in relays.

I would really like to see this in any endless fissure mission. Via a stay/leave screen like in defence 

I feel like in normals via a menu it would feel pretty clunky. And you know if they just let you drop out via extraction, the community would blow up. Someone leaving and them staying then getting stomped or something stupid AS