Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onslaught Boss fights

i think that after a certain amount of zones there should be a boss fights in in Elite onslaught, that provide unique drops and challenge restrictions similar to Nightmare missions and sorties like energy reduction etc. My thing is onslaught is great but there is so much room to build on. At what zones you fight the bosses are debatable, but it would add another layer to Onslaught.

What you guys think?

3 hours ago, (PS4)kfrancis902 said:

i think that after a certain amount of zones there should be a boss fights in in Elite onslaught, that provide unique drops and challenge restrictions similar to Nightmare missions and sorties like energy reduction etc. My thing is onslaught is great but there is so much room to build on. At what zones you fight the bosses are debatable, but it would add another layer to Onslaught.

What you guys think?

I like the idea but don't restrict it to just EOS, have it for the regular one as well. Just have it so that Bosses appear sooner in EOS than regular Onslaught. I don't know about restrictions but the boss drops could be the same as always depending on which boss it is. For this to happen they need to get rid of their efficiency bs though

On 2018-06-06 at 1:27 PM, (PS4)kfrancis902 said:

What you guys think?

Think Reaper Of Souls Grift.

Elite mobs are kinda meh in wframe, because they are LOLS bubbles of various kinds. They dont require any special tactics really: spam void blast, pop to frame, kill.

It’s be more interesting if some elites needed to be pulled apart from a group or packed together in order to take out.

On 2018-06-06 at 4:36 PM, ShadowExodus said:

I like the idea but don't restrict it to just EOS, have it for the regular one as well. Just have it so that Bosses appear sooner in EOS than regular Onslaught. I don't know about restrictions but the boss drops could be the same as always depending on which boss it is. For this to happen they need to get rid of their efficiency bs though

I was thinking the same, but what made me say EOS is because EOS is fixed for a week so there is an opportunity to create interesting bosses which require teams to create strategies for the Bosses, So you get the challenge of getting to the Bosses and the challenge of beating the boss themselves. The efficiency stays as well but just stops at boss fights and resumes as you progress through more zones. You can even allow the efficiency to go down when you reach bosses at way higher zones which provide a more deeper challenge. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)kfrancis902 said:

Interesting take.

Well the thing about ROS elite packs is you have to change your tactics on the fly. DE is constantly jiggering things to overcome OP builds (trin in EOS) or broken mechanics (melee into wall) but I don’t see them getting creative and evil by making elites or even mobs that defeat these strategies. For example a melee wall spinner could be countered by a mob lobbing grenades or some other weapon with punch thru at a distance.

Lets say some elites reflect all damage (even trins link) unless stunned/cc-d first.

The least interesting thing about OS or EOS is that these “elite” specimens are just the same thing found elsewhere. They aren’t anything special.

Edited by (PS4)teacup775