Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Lorewise Call Hind An Infested Made Gun?

Hayden11121

Looks right at home to me. Grineer design has always been somewhat organic and clunky. Take a look at the Gorgon, Seer and Kraken.

Take a loot at the spoiler'd pictures of the other guns. Then come back and say it looks organic.

Gorgon doesn't look organic at all, Kraken looks like a lego creation, and Seer is primed, so it's not really considered base Grineer stuff.

Take a loot at the spoiler'd pictures of the other guns. Then come back and say it looks organic.

Gorgon doesn't look organic at all, Kraken looks like a lego creation, and Seer is primed, so it's not really considered base Grineer stuff.

I know an organic design element when I see one. The Gorgon and Kraken is organic, trust me. Being organic doesn't necessarily mean it has to be made from flesh or look like an Ancient's backside. The whole Grineer design architecture is organic, from their armor to their ships and interior decoration. The Hind is just an extra step in that direction, probably using new technology and build techniques acquired from the Seer. If you're still going to blatantly say no then we can only agree to disagree.

Edited by Pekku