Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vodyanoi Endo Drops

Sammura

Greetings my fellow Vodyanoi players,

I had a break of 5-6 months from Warframe and when I started playing again, I wanted to farm some Endo like I used to.

After doing a couple of runs I've come to the conclusion that the Endo drops have been really low. As far as I remember, the lowest was around 1k per run and now I get runs with 300-700, with luck 700+.

My usual setup is Nidus and 3x Nekros, weapon is Kohm.

Is it just me or has Vodyanoi really been nerfed? If so, why? If you would get at least 1k per run, you'd have to run 30 runs for a single mod to max. I think that's deserved. But now it takes countless of runs to get a single mod maxed.

What do you guys think about this?

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Ambitiosior said:

Source? As far as I'm aware, the Endo drops from Vodyanoi (and all the other Rathuum nodes) are the same as they've ever been.

@Sammura it was a nerf to how Nekros' 3 interacts with corpses when multiple Nekros' are present.

Update 22.20

• Fixed Nekros being able to Desecrate already desecrated bodies or invincible bodies.
Edited by hellodownthere

On 2018-07-16 at 2:16 AM, hellodownthere said:

@Sammura it was a nerf to how Nekros' 3 interacts with corpses when multiple Nekros' are present.

Update 22.20

• Fixed Nekros being able to Desecrate already desecrated bodies or invincible bodies.

I see. I do understand that fixing bugs is necessary, however, the drops still need a tweak.

I mostly get 300-500 endo, even though I'm running with nekros and playing with a slash based kohm.

I'm cutting pretty much every corpse, but the drops seem to be too low anyway. Sometimes I get over 1k, which is rarely.

It takes about 2-3 hours to get one single primed mod to max. I think anyone who does lots of vodyanoi runs will agree on this.

It's just not rewarding enough for the trouble you go through. Vodyanoi's sole purpose is for endo farming.

The credit farming at the index however is very good and effective.

Let's say we need 5min for one high risk. A high risk rewards you with 250k(500k with credit booster)

We need around 2.000.000 credits for a primed mod.

(2.000.000/250.000)*5 = 40min - without credit booster

(2.000.000/500.000)*5 = 20min - with credit booster

depending on whether you use a booster or not, you're done with credits way earlier. And yes, I do know that you shouldn't compare credits and endo. But sitting at one grind for 2-3h for a single mod is pretty much.

Also, I'd be fine if judgement points would get a purpose. For an example you spend 1000 jugdgement points for 5000 endo or something. Since you earn only 25 points per round, that would be justified. 1000/25=40, 40 rounds, let's say we need 2min each round, 2*40=80min

The credit cache should be removed from vodyanoi, and be replaced with endo instead. I do know that the reward pool of vodyanoi has endo, but credit cache is almost the only reward we get.

So please, DE, consider working on Vodyanoi

Edited by Sammura