Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For A New Mod

Torikabuto

So, my suggestion was for a mod that could change a weapons damage type, specifically from bullet to physics impact type.

The reason I'm suggesting this is because in the much later levels, you almost "NEED" to have a armor ignore weapon to keep up with the enemies and when you reach that point you will quickly notice all your guns that aren't innately physics impact are practically useless.

My other thoughts on why this would be a good addition is because it lessens the walls between the weapon tiers by a bit, making it possible to use most weapons that you'd normally have to give up, useful for a while longer.

Thanks for reading.

Ps. Wasn't really sure which forum under "Improving Warframe" actually covered Mods so I stuck it here in general, sorry if that wasn't right.

would cost a lot of mod points like about 13 for first level, but good idea

I agree it should have a high cost, but maybe about 10 is more reasonable.

With the addition of this mod, it would give the innate armor ignore(from now on I'm will refer to armor ignore as AI) weapons a advantage over the non-AI weapons due to the fact that the non-AI weapons would have to give up a mod slot.

While not too big of a hit for some, balance between taking that mod slot and additionally a good chunk of points and the normal AI weapons level needs to be for the most part maintained. Making this mod cost too many points would make this mod too much of a disadvantage to be useful.

As for levels, I wasn't entirely sure what to do for this mod. While I know every mod available has levels to increase its power, I couldn't think of a reasonable level up for this. Perhaps this should be a single-level mod (Unless DE has some plan for those in the future that would make this get in the way)