Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe tattoo idea

Ragnarok160

i have a couple gaming reference tattoos already, i'm trying to keep line work as a bases for that particular arm (right one) so ive been trying for a few months to come up with a good warframe tattoo

my original idea was to get a coil around the bi and tri area with some quote (undetermined) in the tenno language

however when i presented this to my usual ink artist (whom btw is very much into warframe as well) suggested a much cooler idea

right off the bat, yes its a lotus tattoo however looking at what others have done i wanna make it a bit more unique

EIsjMOc.png

this is the base image i'm using for detailing, the line area is where i want 2 words written in the tenno language to go, honestly i want the 2 words to mean something warframe related, im also open to trying to fit 4 words instead.

the way im trying to get it is the center section is draw on the tri area while the sides wrap around the sides of the bi cep and im still thinking if i want the otherr parts shaded in or colored in but im leaning towards "no"

what do you guys think? any thing you would add or take away? and suggestions on the words to use?

Edited by Ragnarok160