Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Is Probably Only Me ...but

SethSamson

Hi 

I was thinking  if u gonna give us 3 idle stances to choose from

why not  go further and give us ability to place weapons on our warframes back  ... i always don't like how some weapons especially  swords are sticking out .. or have non symmetrical placement   ( daggers and dual )

Given that as we play we look on the back of the warframe that would be cool feature 

He totally said head there,

Anyway, i like this idea.

Messin with him, either way this whole thing is pointless considering all weapons are already on our back. Unless we're talking Secondary's and there's no way in hell I'm having giant lumps sticking out of my back for where my Despair are held. Primary's and Melee Weps are already put on your back when not in use so I fail to understand the point of this, add in the fact that most Dual Swords etc are actually a Sword + Dagger combo irrelevates the need for symnetry in the first place, I'd much rather stick my Scindo on my head for teh Lulz.

Messin with him, either way this whole thing is pointless considering all weapons are already on our back. Unless we're talking Secondary's and there's no way in hell I'm having giant lumps sticking out of my back for where my Despair are held. Primary's and Melee Weps are already put on your back when not in use so I fail to understand the point of this, add in the fact that most Dual Swords etc are actually a Sword + Dagger combo irrelevates the need for symnetry in the first place, I'd much rather stick my Scindo on my head for teh Lulz.

Read OP again ... 

this is only AESTHETIC purpose of choice 

same as IDLE STANCE that will be introduce  in Update 10 

Read OP again ... 

this is only AESTHETIC purpose of choice 

same as IDLE STANCE that will be introduce  in Update 10 

No I read it and I don't think you understood what he meant. The Idle Stance options are being brought in because they were largely requested mainly due to the change in Ash's Stance which had a crap load of negative feed back. DE acknowleged that and are now giving us the options to change the Idle Stances to what we prefer, however moving my Fangs ina  position so that I have Horns coming out of my shoulders (Still on my back) is just pointless, the current positioning for any wep is fine as it is and moving them is hardly aesthetic and more just nit-picking because "It's not in the right spot!"