Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Weapons And Gear Drop Variety

Neriglissar

First of all, I know this game is in Closed Beta, this is a suggestion, not criticism.

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but Hek so far is the highest level(rank) requirement weapon, past that, there just seems to be nothing else.

I've been playing through a few updates and I noticed how they added warframes and melee weapons here and there, and that's cool and all, but primary weapon really lacks varietly, apart from the usual assault, shotgun, sniper, etc. there isn't many other unique weapons out there, yes, I did notice how some shoot bolts, some shoot plasma(I'm guessing), and there's full auto and semi-auto variants, the idea is great but the weapon principles are the same.

I understand this is a game about gun-and-blade, the blade seems fine, but once I see myself getting past the Hek, there isn't much else to play for, except maybe artifacts, since I've got every planet unlocked, and now when I play, it's no longer about exploring but more about grinding, and getting those mastery points.

As far as sniper rifles go, there is only one of them, and that might be because the devs want to discourage usage of long range frefights and they wanted to create something else.

So I'm suggesting more primary weapons, such as, and I remember someone bringing this up before, a bow, weapons like this takes more skill, and are a lot more enjoyable. Also, more variety in boss drops, so far I'm aware that bosses usually drop schematics for warframes, and that's pretty cool, I like it. But I want to see weapon schematics later on, not just melee weapon ones, unique and powerful weapons that would take time and effort to get and build, not just purchased.

So those are just my suggestions, btw, pets wouldn't be a bad idea, I'd love to see those, too.