Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash And Steel Charge

Ddublu

Question

So I noticed recently that Ash's 4th ability Bladestorm counts for melee kills. Which leads me to believe that perhaps the melee aura effects the damage output on his 4th ability. It was only when the rework to his Bladestorm that this started to happen so perhaps previously only Focus would help it.

I've not really tested this but I may later today. Though anyone have an answer right now?

5 answers to this question

So I noticed recently that Ash's 4th ability Bladestorm counts for melee kills.

7iP3LGF.gif

Translation 1: Why would you ever think it like that? There's no way an ability kill will count toward melee kill it's common sense!

Translation 2: I went to test it out, killing a few enemies with just Bladestorm and rushed for extraction point. No Bladestorm does not count toward melee kills.

Translation 3: I guess not

Translation 4: idk here's a gif

So I noticed recently that Ash's 4th ability Bladestorm counts for melee kills. Which leads me to believe that perhaps the melee aura effects the damage output on his 4th ability. It was only when the rework to his Bladestorm that this started to happen so perhaps previously only Focus would help it.

I've not really tested this but I may later today. Though anyone have an answer right now?

It does not.

Only thing which boosts the damage is power strength mod.