Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They Said 5K Ferrite Is Too Much

eStecko

....Nicely done.

It is still not over9000.jpg but still.

Very nicely done.

who said 5k ferrerite was too much?

Today i've seen QQ topics about how much resources do you need for this and that. So i posted a sacrastic counter-argument for that.

I feel like my "QQ" topic about the mass quantities of neurodes I made is very justified.

My average rate of acquisition is 1 neurode per 30-40 minutes. The only reason I play on Earth or Eris is for neurodes. I'd rather be elsewhere. We need just under a couple dozen of them if we are to even make half of the weapons released recently and a single alternate helmet, ignoring boltos etc. from farther back.

Spending 15 hours just trying to get materials so i can play with a few weapons I want is lame. And before you call me a freebie player who needs to work for it since he won't pay, I DO pay. For slots. To hold these weapons I still work for because I can't throw down money too often. And to hold these warframes I work for.

(Edited before someone takes an exaggeration and derails my point by attacking it instead of replying to my point)

Edited by Nubsawce

I'm completely baffled by any complaint about how X is hard to find.  I rarely have any issues picking up just about anything I need.  I honestly have run into a weapons resource requirement that seemed unreasonable yet.

The only thing i remember ever being "WTF" about was circuits during the ridiculous dojo prices era but even then i could build my weapons.

Edited by Agent_of_Change