Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phobos Lag

Neuhnee

Every time I run a mission on Phobos about halfway through the mission everything lags out to an incredible degree.

I solo. And I've confirmed it's not a connection issue. This also doesn't happen to me on any other tile set, including outdoor Corpus planets.

Every time I run a mission on Phobos about halfway through the mission everything lags out to an incredible degree.

I solo. And I've confirmed it's not a connection issue. This also doesn't happen to me on any other tile set, including outdoor Corpus planets.

I literally get the same problem.

I believe I know what the issue is.

If you leave mooks behind with sand skates (untested), they will not despawn. Then as you progress, more mooks will spawn in somehow greater numbers. This causes the game to lag like a sloth rolling down a rocky mountain.

I believe I know what the issue is.

If you leave mooks behind with sand skates (untested), they will not despawn. Then as you progress, more mooks will spawn in somehow greater numbers. This causes the game to lag like a sloth rolling down a rocky mountain.

yeah I believe that this is the case too, sometimes when I just want to rush to the extraction I skip mobs and my frame rate takes a beating, I really hate when there is too many enemies because of that reason, DE should do something about it they added difficulty by increasing enemy count but they overlooked the frame rate problem it brings.

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

yeah I believe that this is the case too, sometimes when I just want to rush to the extraction I skip mobs and my frame rate takes a beating, I really hate when there is too many enemies because of that reason, DE should do something about it they added difficulty by increasing enemy count but they overlooked the frame rate problem it brings.

Sounds legit.

Just to check, I updated my GFX card driver, and while the lag isn't as prohibitive, it's still there.