Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Setting Value Too Low May Prevent Ability To Find Groups.

FrozenGelato

Except...The value that I set it at was 200. I mean, pardon my lack of understanding, but isn't that a hell of a lot for a ping setting, and that's a lot lower than the default setting. My question is when are we going to get a bit more transparency about these connectivity issues? 

I understand that the teams are working overtime in an attempt to fix this, but we've had absolutely no information on any progress that they've made, or any sort of suggestions that they've spoken about in an attempt to fix it. How much longer am I going to have to join groups where the lag is so awful, I get downed during a match, because none of the mobs that were shooting at me had appeared for me? 

I don't know what they're working on but with the event patch my performance increased a bit, then with the 2 hotfixes they managed to break it...

It's starting to look that they have the same "evolution" pattern as the WOT devs....

Edited by Costi90RO

its the fact that there are so many people here that just cant handle 4 man squads there computers may be able to render the AI for the hole squad but upload is what is most important if your wanting a smooth running game , just people dont have the best upload speeds , everyone is all download but not upload i have mine set to 125 because its a perfect balance to where its near perfect smooth and a tiny bit laggy

Also DE are still working on optimizing the P2P code as well as other stuff to make it a smooth running game for all in the squad , they have said in livestreams over and over that they wish to make it so that people with less that decent connections and or computers can run at least 2-3 man squads without any sort of lag getting in the way.. but i still think thats a million miles getting to there

i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn

Personally, I feel awful playing Warframe sometimes because of lag. FrozenGelato, consider yourself lucky if you can find groups with the setting at 200. I have a 50/10 (theoretical, realistic is 35/8) VDSL2 connection to my ISP and I still need to have the setting at unlimited to be able to join groups. And even with that setting, maybe two or three tries out of five ends with me not able to join a group. This is the only game I have connection problems with so it is definately their fault.

And yes, I know the game is still beta.