Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stats not shown in melee weapon comparison screen

Karsing

I'm pretty sure that there is a difference since the weapon statistics are all listed for your currently equiped weapons in the arsenal screen, where I see the default sword and the first blueprint sword as having different statistics. Can anyone confirm if the other weapons have different statistics this way? I currently don't own any other melee weapons to check.

I'm pretty sure that there is a difference since the weapon statistics are all listed for your currently equiped weapons in the arsenal screen, where I see the default sword and the first blueprint sword as having different statistics. Can anyone confirm if the other weapons have different statistics this way? I currently don't own any other melee weapons to check.

Yes my current sword has different stats then my default. I think the only real difference, for swords at least, is just speed and damage. Range probably for other weapons like the gauntlets and dual skanas

And. Dual scana can kill on charge every1 in front of you :)

Basic sword and the first sword on Mercury has different dmg(25 vs 35) :)

I saw one sword had different speed.

Dark dagger has the same as bacis dmg(did not compare other stats, but If you want, I can check)

Edited by DaGuT

• 5 months later...

Is this still an issue I just thought it was different seeing that the stats weren't there and it seems like this is still an issue that has yet to be addressed which is slightly awkward. Anyway. This is still a issue as it doesn't act like the comparison like other weapons. It just a inconsistency but one that would be nice to see changed.