Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ferite Drop Rate Vs Nanospore Droprate

Tudi69

avg i get 29.2 ferite / minute. I farmed 5 hours ( with minutes breaks between missions ) to get 5000 ferite for flux rifle.

What makes me wonder how on earth i have 240.000 nano spores left unused, which kinda also is spent in 5k / weapon.

i find it a bit unfair to get 12.000 nanospores / xini run and be able to get avg 200-700 ferite on other missions.

I tried M.Prime, Lua, Gaia, Everest, proteus maps and all yield avg 400 ferite / run.

Please try to balance ferrite drop rate. Last week ( or more ) at least M.Prime dropped avg 900 ferite, but today avg was 250 only :( That is 3 times more time required to farm for 1 item, quit a big difference.

Thanks

It's because one of the few defense missions worth doing (read : One of the few missions worth doing) is Xini. it drops a lot of mods, and gives decent XP.  But it also drops nanospores, and since u9, tons more than it used to.  I have 350K nanospores, roughly.

The problem is, the other defense missions aren't worth our time. I had a thread requesting a c-man ferrite defense mission, so we could get ferrite in a timely fashion that wasn't ALSO an incredibly boring chore. taking my forma'd potato'd everything for a boring easter egg hunt on mprime is a gigantic waste of time, and not fun in the least.

Devs, please do something about this. Getting ferrite is a monotonous chore, and we dislike it.