Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roadmap

Frunzer

I am a fairly new Tenno (2 weeks), but had a lot of fun with it. As within these weeks the update 6 arrived and I saw, that the developers are taking feedback seriously and crafting content, which was to my taste, I also decided to Invest money in the game, as I think that I am also gonna like the game in the future and want to support the devs.

What I was strongly missing to support my thesis, to which direction the game would be changed/improved, was some sort of Roadmap, the way other Beta stage games have. For those unfamiliar with the term: A Roadmap should give a rough estimate of which features will and/or might be comming to the game.

Having worked as a software developer myself, I am sure that within the developer team, such a roadmap exists (reading a few of DESteve's posts you can sneakpreview some of these features). What I would ask of the developers is to make this roadmap, or at least part of it, public. Just some sort of List, so Players now in which direction the game will develop. Which of the flaws we find are design choices and which are bugs(or how microsoft devs would call them: features).

for the tl;dr guys:

we need a roadmap! because of... reasons!