The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Crashing on Startup After "The Sacrifice" Update

DeergirlAntlers

Bug Number: WAR-1820836

For some reason, I've found that after the update yesterday, my game has been crashing when after sitting on the first loading screen (currently featuring Excalibur Umbra) for a few seconds, while loading. Prior to this, although having somewhat lengthy load times with the setup I'm currently stuck with, the game did function and functioned surprisingly well. It'll suddenly close and show the Warframe crash reporter. A few times between dozens are crashes, seemingly by luck, my game does end up launching successfully, but after a mission is loaded, played through, then completed, my game will inevitably crash again when attempting to load back to the ship. 

I've tried verifying the game and optimizing download cache to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions to this issue?

Here is the setup of the (mediocre) laptop I'm currently stuck with while I'm waiting for the parts to repair my computer...

• Windows 8.1
  • Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2370M CPU @2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 2 Core(s)
  • Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
  • 6.00 GB RAM

1 hour ago, CephalonSylvie said:

Bug Number: WAR-1820836

For some reason, I've found that after the update yesterday, my game has been crashing when after sitting on the first loading screen (currently featuring Excalibur Umbra) for a few seconds, while loading. Prior to this, although having somewhat lengthy load times with the setup I'm currently stuck with, the game did function and functioned surprisingly well. It'll suddenly close and show the Warframe crash reporter. A few times between dozens are crashes, seemingly by luck, my game does end up launching successfully, but after a mission is loaded, played through, then completed, my game will inevitably crash again when attempting to load back to the ship. 

I've tried verifying the game and optimizing download cache to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions to this issue?

Here is the setup of the (mediocre) laptop I'm currently stuck with while I'm waiting for the parts to repair my computer...

• Windows 8.1
  • Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2370M CPU @2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 2 Core(s)
  • Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
  • 6.00 GB RAM

Have you by chance left the Directx11 box checked in the launcher? If I remember right the 3000 series iGPUs from intel only support dx10 and lower...